THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (WHETHER PROVIDED BY FLOWARD, YOU, OTHER USERS OR OTHER AFFILIATES/THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUBMISSIONS, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO FILES, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FLOWARD DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE
1 - Registering online
• Upon placing your order online, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail detailing your request, and a second email confirming that Jacaranda have received payment. Your place on the Workshop is then confirmed.
• If you have any queries regarding your registration, please contact Info@jacaranda.art or call 00966564304363.
• Should we have any queries relating to your registration, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible as part of the registration process.
2 - Protection of your personal information
• Our website has secure pages to collect user information and most critical data is stored in encrypted form. We use various technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
3 - Methods of payment
• Full payment of the Workshop fees must be received in advance. Your place on the selected Workshop cannot be reserved until full payment is received.
• Fees can be paid securely online by Knet, Visa or credit cards on our website within your booking.
• Please include contact details when making your booking in case we need to contact you prior to the Workshop commencement.
• Please ensure that your booking is confirmed.
4 - Cancellations and refunds
• Please note that our Workshops have minimum attendance levels and may be cancelled by us if too few bookings are received or other unavoidable circumstances occur. We reserve the right to amend, postpone or cancel Workshops, if necessary.
• If we cancel the Workshop we shall endeavor to give you at least 3 days’ notice. You will then have the option of transferring to another Workshop or having a full refund of the fees, which we will return to you within three weeks. We will not be liable for any costs or expenses that you may incur arising from the cancellation of the selected Workshop.
• We require at least 7 days’ cancellation notice prior to the selected Workshop day, otherwise 100% of the fee will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes by such time.
• All Workshops places are transferable/exchangeable only if notified to us at least 7 days before the selected Workshop day. Regrettably, due to Workshop logistics, you will not be permitted to transfer to a different Workshop after this date. If you are unable to attend your selected Workshop day, you may instead elect someone else to attend the Workshop in your place provided we are notified of the change as set out herein.
• If you need to cancel your reservation on a selected Workshop at least 7 days before the Workshop day but do not have an alternative date to rebook on to, we will issue you with a credit note in the form of a voucher that will be valid for use for 6 months from the date of issue.
• For Corporate or Group Bookings, our courses are normally tailored to your own requirements. You are invited to contact us at Info@floward.com or call or call 112007622 for further details.
5 - Non-attendance
• If you are unable to attend the Workshop due to illness, or for personal or professional reasons (and we are notified less than 7 days before the selected Workshop day), you will not be entitled to a refund, extra tuition or to automatically transfer to another Workshop. We will in such circumstances and entirely at our discretion, consider such action that we believe to be fair and reasonable.
• Please note that if alternative options are offered, there may be an additional charge.
• All participants are asked to arrive 15 minutes before the specified start time of the Workshop.
• All participants attending a Workshop are responsible for their own belongings and we accept no liability for any loss or damage to these.
6 - Health and safety
• All participants on the Workshop are expected to follow Health and Safety guidelines that are given at the start of the Workshop.
• All participants are asked to wear appropriate clothing and during the Workshop.
• Regrettably children are not permitted to attend our Workshops and the minimum age is 18 years.
7 - Materials and equipment
• All materials, equipment and flowers are included in the Workshop fees. The Jacaranda equipment is to be returned to us at the end of the Workshop. All participants will however be given the opportunity to purchase the Jacaranda equipment at the price applicable on the day of booking. All flowers and arrangements created at the Workshop will be for the participants to take away.
8 - Photography and video
• You may take as many photographs of your own work as you wish during the workshop.
• Jacaranda reserves the right to use any pictures or videos of the Workshop on their social media pages and all participants are deemed to have provided their consent to the same.
9 - Terms of service
• We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the website (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
• We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
• In using our website you agree to act in accordance with the law and accept and abide by all of our Terms and Conditions.
• The limit on our liability is stated within our Terms and Conditions. Save as otherwise stated, our total liability in contract, or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the total of the Workshop fee paid by you.
10 - Applicable law
• These Terms and Conditions and those set out in our website include the entire agreement and understanding between us and you confirm that you have not entered into the same in reliance upon any representation, warranty or undertaking, written or oral, to whomsoever made which is not set out or referred to in our Terms and Conditions. • These Terms and Conditions together with those set out in our website shall be read and construed in accordance with Kingdom of Saudi Arabia law and any dispute between us will be dealt with by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Courts.
1.Membership Eligibility and Overview
1.1. Jacaranda Loyalty program is a free reward program offered by Jacaranda to its customers located in the KSA, The Jacaranda Customer Loyalty Program (“Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of Jacaranda. The Program is available to individual customers for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual customer. Corporate customers, associations or any other groups is not eligible to participate in the Program.
1.2. You agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Jacaranda Terms and Conditions. The terms relating to the Program may be changed or modified by Jacaranda at any time and at our discretion without any prior notice. If you do not agree to the Jacaranda terms and conditions, you will not be able to participate in the Program. Furthermore Customers who are part of Jacaranda Loyalty Program and / or redeem rewards are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions and are legally bound by the same.The Program is void where prohibited by law.
2. Program Enrollment
2.1 Individuals who set up an account with Jacaranda are automatically enrolled in the Program.
2.2. Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address that is provided by the customer at the time of registration with Jacaranda. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership account, the email address submitted at the time of setting up your Jacaranda account will be considered as the authorized account holder. For the purposes of these terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person with the email address submitted at the time of registration with Jacaranda.
3. How the Program Works and Program Benefits
3.1. The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our Products and/or taking other Program related actions. For your purchase to qualify for the Program, you must be signed into your online account at the time of purchase on the Jacaranda Platforms. You can earn points by making eligible purchases.
3.2 When you purchase any eligible Jacaranda Products on the Platforms you will earn a certain number of points, which shall be calculated by Jacaranda and which will be based on the level of spend with Jacaranda. 3.3 All accumulated points and credit will be specified on your Jacaranda account and will be updated as purchases occur, or points are utilised. You can check your accumulated points and credits in your account at any time. Your points will be added after your Order has been delivered.
3.4. Your points will be calculated based on your spend after deducting any discounts that have been offered to you and the amount of any value added tax (VAT).
3.5 In the event of cancellation/refund of any eligible purchase that initially earned you Jacaranda points, such points will be deducted automatically from your account used for such eligible purchases. Points will be deducted at the same rate at which they were earned. Upon cancellation / refund of products awarded through the redemption of points, all redeemed points will be forfeited
3.6 As Jacaranda is committed to reducing their environmental footprint, we have chosen to keep our loyalty Program free from plastic cards. Instead, customers can use the benefit of the Program by logging in to their account when making purchases through the Jacaranda Platforms.
4. Program Benefits and Rewards
4.1. Points may never be exchanged for cash. You may redeem your points by making a purchase at any time by logging into your Jacaranda account and using the credit option. Your points will not be transferable to anyone else.
4.2. Neither accounts nor Program points may be shared or combined. Only the customer paying for the Products may accumulate Jacaranda loyalty points. Any purchase that has been made by the customer using the credit balance that has been credited into their individual accounts either due to Jacaranda’s contractual obligation or any other condition will not be subject to Loyalty program and customer will not receive any points against such purchases.
4.3. Points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Points credited to your Jacaranda account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of your purchase of Products is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any points or benefits offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
4.4. The Products and services available through the Program and any samples that we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products, services, or samples you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled and/or any Products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our terms and conditions.
4.5. We are not responsible for points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity.
4.6. We reserve the right to change the Program, how you earn points and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Program in a given time period or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof.
4.7. If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact Jacaranda via email at email@example.com. Your email must specify your name and email address associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This email must be sent no more than thirty (30) days after the date the purchase or other Program activity took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an account.
5. Termination and Modification
5.1. The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, at our election, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Program terms, and/or the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated points.
5.2. We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Program and to audit your customer account at any time, in our sole discretion. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Program terms, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Program terms and/or detrimental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program points, may result in the revocation of your participation as a customer of Jacaranda and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program.
5.3 If your participation is revoked, any points or credits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Program and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these terms and conditions, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion.
5.4. The customer should use the Loyalty points / wallet balance within 60 days after it has been earned from June 1st,2022 onwards. All the loyalty points /wallet balance will be reset to 0 after expiration of 60 days.
5.5 If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you may cancel your membership at any time by opting out in your account on the Platforms.